Speech synth

DL david at khm.de
Wed Oct 20 18:14:27 EDT 2004

Hello Janina and all the others,

I have a few boxes now and a few problems. Does anybody of you know how
to set the default language on a keynote gold sa by sending ascii
commands over the serial line? There must be a command set, but I can't
find it. Also, I am trying to make speak a Infovox 700. Unlike the
others, sending it ascii text is not enough. Or does it use very strange
serial parameters?

Thanks for your help,

David