16 bit flite and speech-dispatcher

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Tue Oct 12 20:42:05 EDT 2004

Hi Janina,

Hmmm ... I had this puppy working like a charm in April/May, but I
forget what version of speech-dispatcher it was. Must have been 4.1. I
found a log of error messages that tells me it cannot find the flite
executable, but it is there, big as life, and I gave it the absolute
path to it also. I may also downgrade and give it a shot that way.

Chuck