Fw: Calling non Windows users

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Wed Oct 6 12:45:34 EDT 2004

well, I've just emailed to at least check into it; I see nothing wrong
with checking out new info.
I checked out freedombox, for which I pay, and which is not GPL, and I am
for the most part very
happy with it. for one thing, i can grocery shop online now, which I was
not able to do with any other linux tools. It doesn't support braille
either and that could be an
issue for some people, but I see no reason to dismiss it outright for that
reason. as for it only working with ie for blind people, that may or may
not be true and I intend to find out. Getting the facts is always better
than making decisions based on assumption.
Everybody has to make their own choices with these issues, but I see no
harm in getting all the facts and then making one's own decision as to the
usability and appropriateness of what's offered.

--
Cheryl