speekup and hardware synths?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Oct 5 07:32:51 EDT 2004

Hi,
Actually as the software was updated, I believe we were up dec talk4, if
that means anything but I can check which is the last dec system.  The
last software was post dec-talk express, but this does not mean they also
updated the dec structure being used.  The  arctic screen readers,
business vision and wind-vision can use the reading edge  as an external
synth so i can check this as well.
Thanks, at least more than one option to try once i reach that stage.
Karen