aptitude was Re: removing X packages

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Mon Oct 4 08:55:18 EDT 2004

Hi.  I like it since it lets me look around the package data base in an
orgonized format.  It also works well with speakup.  Probably one of the
features I like most is the grouping of new packages.  It's cool to see
what has been added to the archive since my last apt-get update.  Of
course, you have to remember to tell aptitude to forget what's new after
you look at them.  If you don't, they will stay in the new group.

          Kenny