more data on screen

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Oct 4 01:08:28 EDT 2004

What you are refering to is a difference between using the menu item
number or using the conversion for the hexadecimal code for that setting.
I don't think that's the problem since my dmesg indicates that the new
setting is being used but it isn't actually happening.
Even though I'm not running X except when I start freedombox, maybe some
of the xfonts are being started by Debian and this is preventing my vga
choice from working?

--
Cheryl