making bootable disk with Easy CD Creator 6 with linux distribution disks.

Lisa Hall lhall10 at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 29 13:59:41 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I don't know if I am doing this correctly.  I made 4 disks of the Linux
distribution disks.  When I checked my directory on each one of these disks,
all the file have the .iso extension.  Am I doing something wrong?

I created a hard disk image on my drive, after that I recorded the exact
image from my drive to the CD.  Please tell me if I am doing something
wrong.

Lisa Hall, Texas
President of National Association of Blind Office Professionals
A Division of National Federation of the Blind
---------
"It's Not Over Until I Win."
-- Les Brown
MSN or email me at lhall10 at satx.rr.com