help in making bootable disks with easy CD Creator.

Kenneth Lee klee15 at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 12:48:56 EST 2004

Lisa, I found this on google but don't knowif it really works, I used "deep
burner" freeware to burn my iso's.  The link to the page is at the bottom of
this msg.

Roxio /Adaptec EZ CD Creator
Version 4.x/5.x/6.x

Method 1:
List of 6 items
1. Launch Easy CD Creator
2. Choose File, NEW DATA CD, Create CD from CD Image... and you'll be
presented with a dialog box.
3. Click on the "Files of type:" dropdown box and select "ISO Image Files
(*.ISO)"
4. Select the .ISO file you downloaded then press Open.
5. At the CD Creation Setup dialog box, make sure the Write Method is set to
Disc-At-Once and Close CD.
6. Select the desired write speed and create options, if necessary, then
press OK to begin recording.
list end

Note: In EZCD Creator you must change the drop down to reflect *.ISO rather
than the default to see the file.

Method 2:
List of 5 items
1. Navigate in Explorer to the .ISO file you have downloaded, and double
click on it.
2. Choose the write speed you want to use.
3. You will have three Create options:

Test
Test & Create CD
Create CD
You can use Create CD or Test and Create CD
4. At the CD Creation Setup dialog box, make sure the Write Method is set to
Disc-At-Once and Close CD
5. Select the desired write speed and create options, if necessary, then
press OK to begin recording.
list end

Top
http://members.home.nl/lsnoek/iso.htm