please help with mutt

David Bruzos david at bruzos.org
Sat Nov 27 14:23:03 EST 2004

Ok, I got it working:
However, I think mutt has a small bug.  The problem was that I has specified in the config file (.muttrc) an alternative
file for my mail aliases.  The aliases were beeing put there, but it was not picking them up when I went to write a
message.  So, I just allowed it to put the aliases in the default location and it works!

Is this a bug that I should report?
Or is it just the way it is supposed to work (for some strange reason)?

Thanx!

David B.