boosting responsiveness of accent pc

Ralph W. Reid rreid at sunset.net
Sat Nov 27 12:51:47 EST 2004

Ah, it looks like it might be the way punctuation or more likely, the
way syllable sound interactions are managed then.  I'm not sure what
changes could be made to speed things up--perhaps moving sound and
syllable management from either hardware to software or from software
to hardware could make a difference, but the proper adjustments are
beyond me at this point.  For now, the Accent card works for me
anyway.

Have a _great_ day!

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 12:10:26PM -0600, Gregory Nowak wrote:

rreid at sunset.net  http://personalweb.sunset.net/~rreid
...passing through The City of Internet at the speed of light!
SLOPE = (y2 - y1) / (x2 - x1)