question about the FC3 images

David Bruzos david at bruzos.org
Sat Nov 27 12:08:03 EST 2004

Hello everyone:
I downloaded the first image for the speakup modified FC3 yesterday.  However, something is wrong with the server and I
can not get the rest.  So, can I use the original images from the Fedora release?  I mean, can I just use the disc 2, 3,
and 4 from the official Fedora distribution with disc 1 from the modified Fedora?
If this can not be done, can you tell me why?
If disc 2. 3. and 4 images are the same, then, downloading them from one of the many Fedora mirrors would really help
the Speakup server...

Thanks!

David B.