debian installers?

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Thu Nov 25 11:40:47 EST 2004

the cds won't have the 2.6.6 kernel willl they?
the speakup images don't have soundblaster audigy support and I can't get my
bns to talk me threw all of the installation process it stops talking after
the install from cdrom prompt up so I have to get sighted help to get debian
running on my other pc.
thanks.
hank