OT: "skype" anyone?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Nov 24 10:00:42 EST 2004

It's not a question of liklihood, only of when. The answer is not very
soon. QT accessibility comes with QT 4.0, and 3.3 was just released.
Then, after the accessible ATK, the application developers would need to
decide to rewrite their application with the new widget set.

Meanwhile, why not just use Asterisk like so many others in our
community? Not only is it accessible today, but there is an emerging
standard for interfacing various voip solutions automatically:

http://www.dundi.com/