Fedora Core Three

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Nov 18 18:04:42 EST 2004

Sean McMahon writes:
> Janina, I love that word, kill list.  Can you point me to a howto on how to set

Don't know about a HOWTO, but suggest it's pretty easy to implement in
procmail. You could put recipies directly into your $HOME/.procmailrc,
but I use a separate file for all manner of things I don't care to hear
about.

So, some example code:

In my /home/janina/.procmailrc file I have:
#Directory for storing procmail log and rc files
PMDIR=$HOME/mail/.procmail
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.kills
And, in /home/janina/mail/.procmail/ there's a file called rc.kills with
lots of little procmail recipies like the following:

:0 :
        * ^From:.*pimpsoft
/dev/null

				Janina