o t: playing dvd??

David Bruzos david at bruzos.org
Thu Nov 18 07:44:18 EST 2004

Hi again:
You can use the "-quiet" flag to make MPlayer print less info to the terminal.  However, you will still get some
messages you might not want.  To make it not print anything you can redirect all of the MPlayer output to /dev/null.  If
you want to eliminate the error messages do: # mplayer -quiet file.ogg 2>/dev/null

Hope this helps!

David B.