Fedora Core Three

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Wed Nov 10 20:53:55 EST 2004

Fedora is the unstable development version of the redhat version you
have to pay for. As such its going to have allot of bugs in every
release. It only exists to provide redhat with a cheap and effective
way to test there for sale products; every user of any fedora release
is simply a non paid beta tester.

In my humble opinion I would stay away from it and never use fedora.
Try debian if you can is its easy to update and maintain, debian
testing if you want more stability then fedora but less bleeding
edge.