searching archives

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Nov 9 18:04:29 EST 2004

Great suggestion, Liz. And, you can even target it better. Here's how I
suggest:

1.)	Use the "Advanced" page on Google. Of course, you can get the
same results if you know how to specify the operators correctly, but
the advanced form will help.

2.)	In the search field put "sftsyn"

3.)	Select "pages updated in the last 6 months." from the drop down
menu.

4.)	 Then, put in "braille.uwo.ca" in the area where you can say to
only search a particular domain.

PS: You might want to put in "what's the status" and/or "beginner
questions" in the field for terms to exclude.