routers that are accessible

Zachary Z_kline at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 12:52:34 EST 2004

The trouble is that this thing is a USB adapter, not technically a card.  I
don't have an Ethernet card of any kind.
I have looked in the Gentoo kernel modules, and found no driver for Belkin.
To be honest, I'm a bit worried about installing because I'll destroy the
home network, to which my computer is the gateway.  That's why I initially
wanted to install Linux on my laptop, whose internet connection I can
control.