more cdcd questions

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Thu Nov 4 15:19:24 EST 2004

Does cdcd go off to the background after starting?  Do it's error messages go
into the background as well.  Thanks to some advice a few days ago from this
list, I ran cdcd play
at that point cdcd showed me the cddb info then I hit enter and came up to a
shell prompt.  when I ran ps, cdcd was not listed.  Turning the vervose option
on, didn't give me further help.Is there somewhere else I should look for
messages that might be comming from cdcd?  Is it normal for cdcd to issue
nothing if I issue a bad command?