Gnome error

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Nov 3 10:58:46 EST 2004

Hi.  You might want to update your Gnome to something more recent.
Slackware 10.0 has Gnome 2.6.  Also,  you will probably need to rebuild
the gnome-speech module.  If you don't have festival installed, you will
probably also need that.  You won't need festival if you install DECtalk
software speech and rebuild the gnome-speech module so it can find and
use it.  The actual error you are getting appears to be a gtk error.
Did you make sure to enable accessibility for the user in Gnome?  The
Mozilla people say you need to have java and the java access bridge
installed to get access to Mozilla.  Are these installed?

Hope this helps.
          Kenny