DoubleTalk stil going strong

Arthur Pirika apirika at orcon.net.nz
Tue Nov 2 12:32:31 EST 2004

Hi. That's a very interesting aproach. I guess also that putting the
synth through a mixer and doing some equalization could produce similar
results. When listening to ACBRadio's main menu, the doubletalk sounded
pretty good, actually, probably because of a combination of mp3
filtering, caused by lower sample rates, and mixing.

Arthur.