Do we want Free Software or only a cheap and stable environment of Linux?

Jan Buchal buchal at brailcom.org
Mon May 31 14:51:26 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have been thinking about the attitude of us -- visually impaired -- to
the Free Software lately. Since I feel a sort of danger and I think we
should be frank with ourselves, I wrote an article "Do we want Free
Software or only a cheap and stable environment of Linux?", which
explains my opinions. I hope it will be received soberly as an impulse
for contemplation. It was definitely not meant as a challenge to a
flame-war.

You can find the article at http://www.freebsoft.org/article.

Best Regards,

--