Samba and nfs on the same directories?

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Sat May 29 15:25:35 EDT 2004

Not really. If you have support for smbfs in your kernel, try this:

Replace <host> with the name of the file server, <path> with the path to the
share, and <mountpoint> with the directory to mount under.
---
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Note, the following is used for automated processing. Please leave in tact
if quoting me in a reply.
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7