Problem with Tetnang speakup modified boot disk?

Al Puzzuoli alpuzz at comcast.net
Thu May 27 23:17:52 EDT 2004

Hi,

Has anyone attempted to install the Speakup modified Tetnang using the boot disk from http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/fedora/current/boot.iso
I am trying to do a hard drive based instalation, but the boot disk doesn't seem to be acting properly.  If I boot it, the cd seems to spin for quite some time.  It doesn't seem to pause at a point where I can enter my boot parameters.

Has anyone else experienced problems?  I'm considering attempting to download the boot disk again, but don't want to needlessly waste another cd if there is indeed a problem with the disk image.

Thanks for any info,

--Al