unsubscribe

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Thu May 27 07:32:19 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I sometimes lose patience with people.  So, if my words are harsh,
then I'm sorry.

Every month, every single month, you get a note that tells you how to
unsubscribe and so on from the list software.  If you didn't save your
welcome message, something you should have done when you joined, you
are confronted with the same information, each and every month!!  Now,
iffin you want to do so, you can wait till Tuesday morning to
unsubscribe.  You will have the information you need on Tuesday.

"It's all in Plato, all in plato, bless me!  What do they teach
children in schools these days..."  C.S. Lewis

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT