Dectalk isa model

Chris Schulte cschulte at netsportsradio.com
Tue May 25 14:55:16 EDT 2004

Well, if there's a beta driver out there, I have an old pentium 133 that
I've been dying to try with linux, so if someone wants to tell me where
the beta driver is, and seeing as how I really am having trouble getting
the partitioning thing down if someone wants to give me a lot of help,
I'd be more then willing to try it.  The system has a totally blank hard
drive, so nothing would be lost or damaged on it.
Chris Schulte