red hat installation guide link

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 24 21:00:41 EDT 2004

Well then, may I ask you to reiterate the problem report but with urls this time? I understand you're starting with the HOWTO at http://www.linux-speakup.org/ftp/disks/fedora/HOWTO_INSTALL.html. From there, if I understand you correctly, you're accessing http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/install-guide/. The remaining issues are with this document, is that correct? Can you provide the specific urls that aren't working? That doc seems to be present for me, so I can't think of any other way to specify what's wrong other than to speak in terms of urls.