Help rewriting docs

Debee Norling NorlingDeborah at fhda.edu
Mon May 24 18:59:52 EDT 2004

Well, I've now installed Slackware 9.1 about seven times with speakup, and
I've walked two sighted friends thru installing it as well.  I've
experienced and recovered from a variety of fun problems.

So I feel qualified to rewrite the document on how to do it. Saqib's
directions are great, but they are out-of-date.

How would I go about contributing? I would need someone more experienced to
go over what I write, and I'd need to have somewhere to post it.

I feel strongly that contributing is important -- giving back to the
community that has helped me. But as a beginner, I don't want  to prove more
of a hassle than a help.

--Debee