200 gb hdd partitions

Roy Nickelson roylee at visuallink.com
Sun May 23 18:34:43 EDT 2004

hi,
if I remember corectly using fat32 you can't make a partition larger than 32
GB so you would need about 5 partitions do do that. I would use ntfs for
windows or what ever file system linux uses by default.  I don't know the
name of the one linux uses.  I am mostly a windows person at the moment.
Roy