Fedora 2 install

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun May 23 16:57:21 EDT 2004

Well, if you have a broadband connection to the net, you might want to reconfigure /etc/yum.conf for FC2 and do:

yum upgrade

That might get you there. Be sure to exclude the kernel from the upgrade though. You'll want to put that one in by hand to get Speakup support.

Example exclude:

exclude=kernel kernel-doc kernel-source kernel-smp *debuginfo*