Fedora 2 install

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun May 23 16:53:45 EDT 2004

There are many examples of hardware that only works in a proprietary environment. Many manufacturers are unwilling to support Linux. Somehow, they seem to think that publishing the specs of how their hardware works would put them out of business. Some of our more cynical friends might assert that they're only afraid to have their own thefts of proprietary technology exposed.

But, be that as it may. If your hw isn't supported, then it's not supported.

I have no idea what you have, or why this error is happening. As I said, it's an issue for the fedora lists.