Fedora 2 install

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Sun May 23 15:44:36 EDT 2004

Hi again folks,
  Well, after trying just about everything I can think to do, including reformatting and resizing my partitions along with installing Fedora Core 1 server, the FC2 CD still gives me that same CRC error. For those who got this to work, what kind of partitioning are you using? What are the specs of the computers you used? The machine I'm using here is a Dell Latitude C600 with a P-III 750 MZH processor, 512 MB of RAM, and a 20-GB hard disk partitioned as follows:
hda1: 12 GB, Fat32, Windows 2000
hda2: 100 MB, Ext2, Linux Boot partition
hda3: 512 MB, Linux swap
hda4: 7.38 GB, Ext3 partition

I have also tried redownloading the CD-ROM images with various FTP clients, burning them with different burners, and using diferent portable CD drives, but I get the same result every time.
Thanks,
Steve

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net