Apology

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun May 23 10:59:38 EDT 2004

OK. No problem.

The man page for rsync is actually very well written and full of good
examples of how to use rsync. I would start there and focus on the
principles and just a few examples for starters.

By the way, you're less likely to have corruption moving files on your
local system via ftp--but still do an md5sum before you burn, and then
on the cd rom after you've burned it. That's the only way to be sure
you're working with clean content. If it hangs after that, then we do
have a problem with the installer.

Good luck.