Rsync for Fedora 2

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun May 23 10:56:47 EDT 2004

Do the following command all on one line. Be sure you are in the
directory whereyou have the iso files you downloaded (or replace the '.'
at the end of the command with the correct path to those files. Be
patient. This command takes a long time and looks like nothing is
happening. It is. If it wasn't, you'd get an error message.

rsync -cvt www.linux-speakup.org::ftp/speakup/disks/fedora/current/FC* .

Be sureto notice the dot at the end. That means "right here" in
unix/linux speak.