Fedora core 2 is live

nick G nick6489 at optonline.net
Tue May 18 22:50:12 EDT 2004

To elaborate, I must have missed it.  I was in The install, looking for the
Lynx browser.  I whent in and loe and behold there was an option called Text
web browser.  This was a custome install mark you.  So I whent in, made sure
that was sellected, and whent down.  I checked it Dude:  This is at least
the second time you've made that bogus claim on
this
list.  READ MY LIPS!  Lynx has *always* been a part of the Red Hat family,
that is, Red Hat Linux and Fedora, since at least RH5.2.

--

Bill in Denver

installed was elinks.  IF it's there, I'd've thought it'd be installed when
you hit that option.  If it wasn't, we're back where we started.  I'm going
to look at the RPMS on the CD's I have, and see what we get.  If I find it,
I'm sorry, If I don't, no matter, as the it is now a moot point.
Thanks,
Nick