Zinf

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 17 21:29:04 EDT 2004

Well, things have just gotten even screwier on this machine. Earlier today mpg321 was working just fine. Then it started complaining that it had no libao to use. So, I reinstalled the mpg321 rpm, and now it's behaving just like zinf, though the distortion isn't as bad.

I think I'm just going to live with this for a day or so. I fully intend to reinstall a clean Fedora Core 2 on this machine anyway when it comes out later this week.