Talking Gentoo?

Jon Hood squinky86 at gentoo.org
Mon May 17 16:26:57 EDT 2004

Deedra's kinda on dialup right now, so it'll be a little while before
she comes and whips everyone. Gentoo-dev-sources still has the
cut-n-paste bug because the main kernel dev is in the process of moving
(this is the dev we have to go through). Gentoo does support speakup,
it's just little aspects of it are a bit buggy and those are _almost_
worked out. Uh oh, I just talked to Deedra. I better go before she beats
me again...

-Jon