Talking Gentoo?

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Mon May 17 01:06:47 EDT 2004

I have friends who swear by Gentoo, but I have yet to find a speakup
enabled version of its install; From what I understand the initial
install of a gentoo system is even more straining then a debian
install, but just as with debian makes up with it when maintaining
it.

Gentoo is in fact much more bleeding edge then debian ever will be,
from what I understand they often use direct cvs code in there
builds.

 - D