Effortless editing with Speakup

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Wed May 12 14:26:44 EDT 2004

I transfer files between the bns and linux in 2 ways. The first way is
to use minicom, which works nicely. The second way is when I've used
the bns as a terminal at times, I used rb and sb to do the file
transfers, which had problems when transferring multiple files.
I've also used my copy of pcdisk under dosemu, which worked nicely
too.

Greg