unable to configure Speakup during Kernel config

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Tue May 11 19:09:34 EDT 2004

hello everyone,
  I am taking the plunge and am starting the configuration of my 2.4.22 kernel with the CVS version of Speakup. It's my understanding that somewhere in the kernel configuration process I'm supposed to find a section dedicated to Speakup. As it stands right now, I'm not finding anything remotely relating to Speakup. This has happened with both make config and make menuconfig.

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net