obtaining Speakup CVS

Stephen Clower steve at steve-audio.net
Sun May 9 23:22:13 EDT 2004

Hi Alex,
  Using the sh prefix seemed to work, but the patch hunks aren't getting applied. Originally, I downloaded speakup-1.5 and ran the install script. It began to install, but then I got an error saying that hunk one out of one failed. Not sure exactly what's going on, so I'll probably be heading over to kernel.org tomorrow to find out if I can discover why this isn't compiling. I also got the same error when trying to upgrade Speakup with Fedora Core.

Stephen Clower, that guy from the south.
You can reach me by any of the following:
E-Mail: steve at steve-audio.net
MSN: steve at steve-audio.net
AIM: AudioRabbit03

You can also check out my little home on the web by visiting http://www.steve-audio.net