an update on speechd_up init scripts for all to try and give feed back on.

Shaun Oliver shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
Fri May 7 10:55:44 EDT 2004

subject says it all.
Give this a try.
for debian users, add speakupmain to /etc/modules
for fedora users or slackware users, add speakupmain to whereever your
modules are loaded from at boot time if you have speakup compiled as
modules.
if you however have speakupmain compiled into the kernel you can
disreguard and try runnint the speechd_up init scripts you or I have
made up.
please give feedback.
your mileage may vary.

--
Shaun Oliver

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person."
email: shaun.oliver at optusnet.com.au
WEB: http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman