(no subject)

Hynek Hanke hanke at volny.cz
Thu May 6 19:14:31 EDT 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 05:56:18PM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> they have to work together, don't they? I don't think you can use cepstral
> with speakup and without Speech dispatcher. But I imagine you do need to
> know which program's issues you are dealing with.

Speech Dispatcher and it's output modules are accessible for different
clients, one of them being Speakup. So it might be useful to try it
also with the spd-say command or speechd-el to be able to distinguish
Speakup problems from Dispatcher's problems.

But the first (and the easiest guide) should be the log file.

Regards,
Hynek Hanke