speakup and cepstral?

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu May 6 14:59:07 EDT 2004

I would think you would have to add that voice mapped to "MALE1" or rather
change that AddVoice line in your dtk-generic. What I wouldn't know is
whether that voice is assigned a name in flite that you can use.
As you can see in my cpstral-generic.conf, i was able to put "Frank" as
"MALE1" and also I've now added "Emily" as "FEMALE1". when I wanted Emily
as the default, I changed the default to "FEMALE1" in speechd.conf. But
again, I don't know the labels for flite's voices.

--
Cheryl