speakup and cepstral?

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Thu May 6 01:03:04 EDT 2004

Now that the list is back up, I'm going to re-send my posts on this topic.
I've gotten it at least basically talking, but right now am having trouble
with how to implement rate and pitch variables. as you'll see from one of
my re--sends, cepstral does support floats like epos and unlike dectalk.
there are other problems, but this is what I'm trying to solve right
now--pitch and rate.
Will just resend posts with possibly a little editing.

--
Cheryl