bug in the transport driver?

David Csercsics david at really.isa-geek.net
Wed May 5 19:23:22 EDT 2004

>Hi all. I noticed that when using speakup with an artic transport some
>words are left out when the screeen is read. for example when I'm
>compiling something and speakup is reading the gcc commandline i here
>gcc --- - - or something like that. some options are read but others
>aren't.
>I've seen this with both speakup 1.5 and recent versions of speakup cvs.
>anyone had this problem?

Yep if you want to hear the options just set punctuation to a
higher level. I have had this problem when punctuation is set to
some or none. Anotehr problem I have is that colons and dashes will
get spoken even when punc_level is set to 0. I would assume your
transport has the same issue. If you don't have this issue tehn I
guess it's specific to my synth.