exim

Roy Nickelson roylee at visuallink.com
Mon May 3 14:24:36 EDT 2004

hi,
I have that set but I am still getting errors.  I think i have a domain
setting wrong because I get a server comonname mismatch error when I use
fetchmail.  i am thinking that I have the same problem in sendmail.

also how do I set the from field in mutt.
Sorry for asking so many questions but now i  have myself in a real pickel.
i have a message in linux that need replied to and I can't because I can't
send mail.

Roy