Is the list down?

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed May 5 13:25:11 EDT 2004

Hi Folks:  Not only was the list down the entire server had a severe
crash.  Overheating took out a voltage regulater and support caps on
the mother board which in turn took out the controller board on the
hard drive.  We have managed to recover most if not all of the data
hopefully.  I'm sure it will take a few days to assess what may have
been currupted in the crash but so far it looks pretty good.

So, sorry for the inconvenience as they say in a popular sci fi book.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061