filling out forms in links

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon May 3 10:57:26 EDT 2004

Ah, everybody, ... why has no one suggested he try the platform specific approach before the generalized "compile the source?"

Never, mind, I think I know the answer. Here's my answer:

1.)	Red Hat 9 repositories will likely contain an updated rpm for elinks. Get the list of mirrors from redhat.com and look there first.

2.)	Really, you should upgrade--though with Fedora Core 2 imminent, you should probably just wait a week or two on the upgrade.