dtk-generic working now ....

Jacob Schmude jschmude at adelphia.net
Sun May 2 00:02:19 EDT 2004

Hi
The reason it works now is because you've started it after you've logged
in. For whatever reason, when started before you log in, the dtk-generic
module doesn't work properly. I'm not sure if this is just with the
dectalk or whether if it applies to all synthesizers based on the generic
module, since the other one is Epos which is a czech language synthesizer
that I don't have. Other modules don't exhibit this issue, and I'm
definitely checking this out further.